Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Nearing the Homestretch!!

The past couple of weeks has about killed me! Here is a list of things that I have done within the last 14 days...
- Turned in 3-5 page paper for English
- Took Psychology Exam (And studied... I got a 90!)
- Dressed up as a molecule of helium for extra credit (Will explain)
- Turned in a 3 page paper on aerobic respiration for my lab class
- Went to work every day (2-5:30 pm)
- Did 2 stay-over babysitting nights
- Taught my first Relief Society lesson (Women's Sunday School)
- Got signed up for second semester classes
- Did a BUNCH of math homework
- Went to institute on Tuesdays (7-8:45pm)
- Attended several S.I. sessions (Monday 5:30 pm, Tuesday 7:30 am, Thursday 8 am)
- Study for Biology exam (due Friday! ahhhh!)
- Study for Math exam (due Friday... HELP!
- Got my Ecclesiastical Endorsement for SVU (mailing it tomorrow)

So you can imagine my stress! But I found out today that I have only 3 more classes in my Biology lab class... And then my lab practical! That means that my other classes aren't far behind!

Ok so my extra credit was due today for biology... 30 extra points is just too good to give up! We had to dress up as something to do with biology. I decided to go as a molecule of helium. I had a hula-hoop suspended around me with fishing wire, paper protons and neutrons taped to my shirt, balloons as electrons, and a cape and crown. (Helium is a noble gas... my sister had the brilliant idea of the cape and crown!) My professor loved it!
 
I'm just glad it's done! Now tomorrow is Halloween, and I have a DENTIST APPOINTMENT at 8:15 in the morning! At least it's before the candy! I have a party with my Young Single Adult friends from church... I am NOT dressing as helium... I'm going as Eponine from Les Miserables! The next day is a full day at work because the kids are out of school, so it's going to be interesting! I will post more hopefully tomorrow!!
 
Happy Halloween!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I wish I had known you have a blog before now! I love it! You may be just Krislee, but that is just awesome. :) Blogging is awesome. Hope you don't mind if I follow since I saw your link on Facebook. Yay for nearing the homestretch!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Do you have a blog? I will have to follow you also!

      Delete