Sunday, October 20, 2013

Busy Week Ahead!

I am about to call it a day and head to bed. I have had time to look over my schedule for this week... And it's pretty daunting, though I have seen worse!

I have school/work all week... Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I have class from 8:25-1:50 (Biology, English, Math and Psychology), and then work from 2:15-5:30. Monday I have an SI session (Supplemental Instruction for Biology... It's basically a study group because Biology has such a high fail rate.) from 5:30 to 6:30-ish... PLUS my sister's 15th birthday is on Monday!!

Tuesdays and Thursdays I have only one class... Sociology. Let me tell you this now... I HATE Sociology. It is one of the most pointless classes I have ever taken. This weekend I had to write a two page paper on a documentary that my instructor didn't even watch himself... SERIOUSLY???? I honestly sleep during the class period, but it doesn't really matter because he emails us the test and we can use any resource we want. SO I can just Google the questions and voila! I get an A on the test.
      ANYWAYS that's my only class that day from 10:45-12:05... and then I work from 2-5:30.

Tuesday nights I have institute... It's a religious study group kind of like a Bible study. We go and learn more about our faith (LDS or Mormon) and then hang out afterwards (Chipotle is a favorite!).

Wednesday I have to leave work early for my Biology lab... I pretty much hate it. Luckily it's only one day a week. Once I'm done with lab, I feel like the worst of the week is done, because Thursdays and Fridays go by pretty quickly!

Thursdays are pretty laid back, though I occasionally go to the SI session. Fridays are awesome (when I don't have tests) because once I am done with school, I go to work, where we watch a movie. I work at one of the local elementary schools' after-school program... So I get PAID to watch a movie!

Then once 5:30 rolls around on a Friday, I can finally go home and relax for two days... If you count staying up until midnight doing homework as relaxing...

I managed to get my massive pile of homework done this weekend, which I will tell more about later, but for now I need to get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment