Sunday, October 27, 2013

Confessions-- A little bit more about me!

I haven't really taken time to introduce myself. I have mostly posted about college, so I decided to do some confessions to let you know a little more about me.

1) I am a Mormon. I will share my beliefs in my posts, but to learn even more, visit www.mormon.org.

2) I am a self-proclaimed nerd. Okay, so I don't stay up until 3 am playing video games, but I do get excited (sometimes over excited) about things like Harry Potter, Dr. Who, Sherlock... You name it. I am also a history nerd... I love visiting old houses and museums to see how people used to live.


3) I love to read. I haven't had as much time as I would like lately, but I love curling up with a good book. I like a variety of genres, but I especially enjoy fiction/fantasy/sci-fi because it gives me the opportunity to "escape" the real world.

4) I play music. I am a fiddler/violinist (fiddle first) and I play piano by ear. I hate reading music, but I will if I am forced to.

5) I am addicted to Pinterest. No explanation required.

6) I am shy, but once I am comfortable around someone... Watch out! I like to be goofy and crazy with my friends, but in school and other situations, I am usually pretty quiet.

7) I like to "invent" recipes. I like to take a recipe and make it my own. If I don't have a certain ingredient, I like to improvise and put in other yummy ingredients. (Once I made peanut butter chocolate chip Nutella cookies... Talk about sugar!)


8) I love my family. I will be posting a lot about what I do with my family... But let me say now... They are crazy! At least I know where I get it from ;)
 


9) I am a Mississippi girl. I lived in MS until I was 15. I like to talk about my childhood experiences I had in MS... Just you wait!



















10) I am Just Being Krislee. That's why I named my blog this. Anything I post in here is a reflection on something about my life or personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment