Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Returned Missionary= Whole New Life!!!

So I attempted to start this blog a couple years ago, but I wasn't very successful.

Granted, for 18 months of that I was in the Dominican Republic serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, so don't be too hard on me.
I will talk about my mission a little bit here and there, so don't worry!

Anyways, now that I am 2 days home, I want to somehow share with the world my simple ways to enjoy my life. I'm only 20 years old, so I'm just getting started!

A little about myself...
-I was born in Mississippi
-I now live in Tennessee
-I have always longed to be a writer (Working on that-- Stay tuned!)
-I like turtles
-I am a Pinterest addict
-My cat is crazy
-I speak Spanish

I know this post isn't that interesting, but I promise that there will be more! I just haven't really done anything other than talk with my family and show mission pics... But this couch is really comfy.

With love,
Krislee

No comments:

Post a Comment